Saturday, August 23, 2008

Small town simplicity, How devine!

Hello, welcome to Mississippi !! This is God's country!! We know how to welcome you with a tender comforting smile, that you are sure to remember! While saying, How yall' doin'? Where we know everyone's business, even things we don't want to know! HA HA We love to laugh so much and hard, you always need a tissue or a hanky near by, yes mam' , yes sir would be our most common words, which seems to be a lost art else ware. Most of us have a few painful memories, if those lil' words were inored, those there words are in the blood. We like to dance and sing and just hang out! Sound like fun? Look forward to sharing with you some great small town stories! Seeya God bless you.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to read your stories. I miss our old times. We had way too much fun together, growing up. Most of my dearest memories all have you in them. Love !!!

Denise said...

Looking forward to reading your stories.

Marsha said...

I came over from Tiffany's blog. Welcome to bloggyland!

I'm just an ol' mountain woman. I live in a holler in the woods of western NC. I can almost throw a stone across the TN border. That's how close we are. We're also at the southern tip of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Gotta love God's country.

I look forward to your stories!